THE FABULOUS PICTURE SHOW
Selected images submitted for The Fabulous Picture Show 2019!
Images are being added in batches so please keep checking for updates.
if you have not yet submitted your donation and wish to do so please ensure it reaches the gallery by Monday 14 October.
Sunday 17 November 10h00, until Friday 22 November 16h00. Exhibition is open 09h00 to 16h00 daily, including Monday 18 November
Friday 22 November at 18h00 for 18h30 (doors open at 18h00).
All art works will be sold on the night. There is a reserve price of R300 on every art work and the auction is silent up to R800, after which art works are sold by live auction. Should you be unable to attend, proxy bids can be arranged for amounts over R800. Please bring your own shopping bags. Paper bags will be available for purchase.
The Fabulous Picture Show 2019
The FOTAG Committee invites all artists to start planning for the Fabulous Picture Show - an annual auction held to raise funds for the purchase of new art works for the Tatham Art Gallery’s permanent collection. Your donation will assist the continued growth of this art collection.
1. Artists donate up to three original, unframed works of art to FOTAG.
2. Signed, editioned, original digital prints are welcomed, but not prints of existing originals.
3. Boards and canvases may be any size up to a maximum standard A4 only, 21 x 29.7cm.
4. Works on paper: the image should be no bigger than 13 x 21.7cm, to allow for mounting and framing.
5. All 2D art works in the prescribed sizes will be framed by FOTAG, and hung by Gallery staff.
6. 3D works are also welcome, size not to exceed A4 dimensions.
7. Acceptance of art work is at the discretion of the FOTAG Committee.
8. Art works will be loaded onto the FOTAG website as they are submitted, so keep checking www.fotag.co.za for the latest entries.
9. Artists will be offered first option should their art works not be sold at the auction.
email@example.com or 033 392 2823 (between 09h00 and 10h00 daily)